Friday, July 22, 2005

Almost forgot...

after we left Rooms to Go I went to Lisa's house to get some decorating ideas. I'm supposed to go back one day next week to help get things settled.

My mom called while I was there to ask if Jessica could spend the night... I said sure... you want Darcy too??? I was surprised when she said Yeah. So off they went to grandmaw's house.... kid free tonight!!! too bad my husband was in bed by 9:30pm... he's got to be up at 4am... working 7 days a week is going to be rough.

Jessica's b'day party is tomorrow... my mom is supposed to come over in the morning to help me get ready for it... its really no big deal... mainly just family will be there.

PS... Matt and I watched that movie Boogeyman tonight... don't waste your time... it was stupid... but still scared me :)

don't tell anyone... i'm eating crunch bar ice cream at 11:30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: