Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wild Day

I woke up this morning around 5ish. The rain was really coming down... I came downstairs to check the weather channel. Matthew was getting ready for work. I told him he could not leave until it slacked up. He didn't argue... he knew it was a losing battle. Finally it calmed down and off he went. I went back to bed but only for an hour :( I could have slept all day with the rain coming down. Finally I made myself get out of bed. I was trying really hard to get Darcy up when the phone rang. It was the principal. He wanted me to sub. By this time it was 7:30am and I was already running late. I told him I couldn't be there by 8am but definitely by 8:30am. So I rushed and took a shower and got all the kids ready. We walked in the door at 8:30am. Wow what a day. EIGHT two year olds and one baby thats 5 months old. My 2 were the ones that kept me busy. They're not used to being there and were ready to leave. I survived!

In the meantime the plumber came. Its fixed!!!! PTL!

The sun is out and my hubby and brother in law are on their way to work on the deck!!!! whoo hoo!

1 comment:

native-nc said...

I called yesterday but you were busy....call when you've got time to talk. Love ya!