Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Facebook

I didn't like facebook in the beginning. I was happy with my blog and only got those other sites to keep up with the trends. But I've found a lot of people on facebook. My latest find is my highschool teacher that told me I should have been a poster child for abortion! yep he said that to me along with some other horrible things... like he's going to buy me one of those shock collars for dogs so everytime I talk its shocks me. He also threw a clipboard at a guy in my class. He was very short tempered to say the least. Anyways... he's now my friend on facebook. lol

What's your favorite thing about facebook?

3 comments:

Staci said...

I don't have a favorite thing, but I do like the fact that it doesn't take 10 minutes to pull up a page! I can't stand that on myspace- even my page takes forever, plus there is tons of drama on myspace and not so much on facebook. It took me months to get Chris on facebook and now I can't get him off of there! He likes it so much better than myspace now. He has found more of his friends on there then on myspace.

Jen said...

I liked myspace better till this past year or so, but now facebook is so much easier. So much less spam email crap, even Eric is on there now...... Any tricks to keep little boys from peeing while getting their diaper changed??

Vickie said...

One of my best friends from High School found me on facebook several weeks ago and now is one of my best friends again!