Monday, March 23, 2009

I cannot get motivated!!

I said that I was going to study over spring break but i can't make myself do it. I'm just NOT feeling it!! I know I know... I gotta push myself. I really needed just one more extra day tagged to my weekend. It went by so fast. My hubby and his dad spent most of the weekend working on the deck while I ran errands and tended to the kids. I wanted to have a lazy weekend with my hubby... here I am talking from both sides of my mouth. I want a new deck but I don't want my hubby to spend all his free time working on it. Does anyone else do this type of thing?

I'll have to back up... Friday night we spent the evening together. I was gifted some Belk Bucks and had $70 to spend then we used our Stix gift certificate that we got at Christmas. So we did have some time together. I was able to buy 2 blouses and an Easter dress. He actually shopped for a new guitar which I went and picked up on Sunday. He'd saved his Christmas money, B'day money and some overtime money to buy a new one. He got a Taylor and he loves it! He's been playing in the worship band at church and it was a good excuse to buy one. Not to mention he's been wanted one for a really looooonggggg time. He had a songbird given to him years ago and it just wasn't good enough.

Well I guess I'm going to attempt to study.

Did I tell you guys that my English average is a 96? WELL IT IS!!!

1 comment:

amyelizabeth said...

It's just Monday-- there's plenty of time to study this week.

I find myself doing the same thing with the house. Matt's been working late, and I've been doing all the painting, light fixture changing, etc. and I've wanted his help but then I just want to spend time with him b/c he works all the time these days. ahhh.

Congrats on the great English grade!