Saturday, March 07, 2009

I'm studying... how bout you!?

I'm kinda sad b/c I had my husband home on Thursday and Friday but really didn't get to spend a lot of time with him. I had to take Jessica to an orthodontics appointment Thursday afternoonn then I had school. Friday I went with him to the doctor and he slept for a few hours after that. Then once he woke up I took the girls to get their haircutt. I was there for waaay too long! Then I dropped Darcy off at my parents house. Jessica's cell phone is messed up so we stopped by the AT & T store on the way home... 1.5 later we left with the same problem! That could be a whole nother post!!! I'm so pissed about that!!! Once I got home it was nearly 7:30 - 8pm!! Just enough time for us to make fried bologna omelets and watch a movie. We watched Fools Gold... cute. I love Kate Hudson to death!!! Matthew worked today and I've been cleaning... with Jessica's help. Jessica is now gone to her Nana's house... the boys are napping and Darcy is on her way home. I've been studying but I took a little break.

Anything exciting happening with you this weekend???? I'm loving the weather... my windows are open!!! love it!

2 comments:

native-nc said...

SOOOOO disappointed that we didn't get to see you guys on our whirlwind trip to bama!

Staci said...

We cleaned out our garage- it was a beautiful day. We are so glad we had the weekend off. We won't have anymore weekends off the rest of the month! We spent Sunday evening at my dad's house. He cooked some amazing chicken. Its good to be home.