Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Interesting to say the least!

In psychology we talked about gender idenity. It was interesting. Last week we talked about sexual stuff too. Its just like it was in highschool... everyone still giggles!!! I love my psychology teacher... I think if I would have had anyone else I may not be enjoying near as much. He's a trooper!!

I had a really hard time getting to school tonight. Its still daylight for a few more hours when I leave for class now (class starts at 5pm so i leave about 4:30ish). I wanted to stay here with the fam but I knew I had to go to class. I like it once I get there... making myself go is the problem. I rode all the way to class with my windows down, hair blowing and radio blarring... sheryl crow to be exact. Nothing else sounds better on days like these :)

My husband and FIL is in the process of tearing down our deck... its rotted. Hopefully we can have it rebuilt before the boy's b'day. I haven't decided if I'm having a party or just inviting family. I guess at this point it depends on whether the deck is finished or not.

Well I'm going to get ready for tomorrow.

No comments: