Monday, March 02, 2009

On the way to the doctor

I'm starting off my week with a doctor's appointment! GREEEEAAT! I'm taking Jacob. He puked again this morning. This has been going on since Saturday morning. My poor fella has been such a good sport about all this. I'm hoping the doctor will give me some miracle medicine... although I'm afraid she's going to tell me its going to have to run its course... I hate hearing that!!!! I'm concerned he's dehydrated and I want them to look at him and tell me he's not... well actually looking at him will probably not satisfy me but I'm not sure what you do to see if someone's dehydrated.

I'll update later!

man I smell good! Its Mary Kay Warm Amber... yummy! This is coming from a girl who never wears anything smelly... but I smelt the warm amber sampler and wanted it! I hearts it big time!

No comments: