Saturday, March 28, 2009

ALMOST DONE

The decking is done now we just have to put the rails up and do the stairs. I'm not sure if we'll have it finished by next weekend or not but we're working hard! I actually have helped!! I did all the nailing on the frame with the nail gun and then today I screwed the decking in!! My brother in law came and helped a couple of days this week and again today. Matthew's dad has been out of town on business. It hasn't rained here at all today!! We're done for the day and we'll be back at it tomorrow!

We made the deck 4 feet bigger and I had no idea what a difference that would make. The deck was already a nice size but now its HUGE!!! I've already got my place marked for my hot tub (keep dreaming right). I'll take pictures of the finish product and post em.

No comments: