Monday, March 23, 2009

beyond frustrated

I don't know that I can even sit here and type this out but I'll try. Basically we having a MAJOR plumbing issue. The clean out pipe doesn't have a top to it b/c the idiots that put it in didn't make it flush with the yard or high enough for you to see it... just kinda at the right spot for it to be chopped by the law mower. We've replaced the lid 2x. Well apparently our kids put something in it and now its backed up. REALLY BACKED UP!! Like in the yard backed up! So this afternoon Matthew starts digging a hole to reach the pipe... okay so i'm not going to explain step by step what we did but I'll leave it at... IT DIDN'T WORK! Its almost 10 o'clock and we've finally given up. We've done everything that was suggested... whatever is blocking it and STUCK and STUCK GOOD! So now my yard has 2 huge holes in it and a whole nother spot where the drain backed up in the yard. Needless to say the kids will NOT be going outside tomorrow. Did I mention we have a deck tore down b/c we're rebuilding it???? So our yard was already a not so safe zone... now its really not!!!

Oh... and to top it all off... matthew walks out to his truck for something and realized its leaking something... BAD. 3 spots and the whole underneath was covered... he couldn't tell what it was. I heard him out in the driveway laughing... it was an evil laugh. I know he's so fed up so will you say a prayer for him. He gets really down about things like this... esp since he just spent money on a new guitar... now he's feeling guilty and I really don't want him to feel this way. I realize its just another trail and we'll make it through it!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Remember, it is just like satan to get you down especially after you just purchased something that you could afford. The thing is, satan is jealous that God is blessing your family tremendously and that if he can get you down over the "little problems" then he has won. From what you blog about, Matt works hard to provide for his family so in the name of JESUS I rebuke the devour from your finances! I pray also that you will be able to find the clog in the pipe or someone will do the work cheap but right as well as the truck!