Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random

I know this is very random but I just had breakfast and I wanted to share.... LOL

I know you can order this at most fastfood places but I have never.... recently I saw it in Rachel Ray Yum O cookbook so the last few mornings I've made them....

scrambled eggs with melted cheese wrapped up in a flour tortilla. Yum O!!! If you wanted to you could add sausage or bacon (or whatever). They're GREAT!

Another favorite breakfast food is.... fried bologna omelets. fry the bologna first then slice it up and put it in the omelet... add cheese! Delicious!!!!!

Whats your favorite breakfast food?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are called breakfast borritos....I had never heard of them either until we moved here...where they're a staple for breakfast! You have to have them with green chili though to make em' realllly good!!!!

Anonymous said...

Egg sandwiches!!! Sunny up egg, cheese, bacon on white bread ( not toasted for me) with wiracle whip! I have been craving one for a long time, bt have been trying to be good and not eat bacon!