Monday, March 09, 2009

Update on Matthew

He went to the doctor this morning and came back with more prescriptions. The doctor told him that his best guess would be that Matthew got some sort of bacterial infection from someone who prepared his cheeseburger last night at Sonic. The only thing is... we all ate cheeseburgers and he's the only one sick! He said it wasn't ecoli b/c that took 24 hours to show up. He said it should all be gone by tomorrow. He didn't do any blood work which I wish he would have!!! Matthew is still going to the bathroom frequently... he's able to control it more now where as earlier he couldn't. He's missed the last 3 days of work... well he worked Saturday but not Thursday or Friday... and now Monday. First it was the nausea and now its diarrhea... but the doctor didn't think they were related. Pray for my hubby... He's weak.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I had diarrhea on the Sunday we brought Corban home. I think it was bad eggs I ate in the hospital. Of course there is LOTS of stuff going around so there is no telling!

Staci said...

That is bad, I didn't know you could get something from someone who prepared your food- maybe they sneezed into it. gross. makes me NOT want sonic. Thanks for the update. I know he's got to be miserable. We are still praying!