Friday, March 06, 2009

BACK

Darcy and I took Matthew to the doctor... he doesn't have the flu... he couldn't really tell us what was going on other than a virus. He gave him a shot and some meds.... He also gave me a shot and I'm not even sick!!!!! I love my doctor!! He's always so good about giving us extra samples and making sure we don't spread our sickness. Matthew was feeling really lightheaded when we left so I made him sit in the car while I ran errands.

After the doctors office I ran by the drug store and grocery store. Round 2 for stocking up on chicken noodle soup, gatorade and sprite!

Jeremiah had one slightly diarrhea diaper while we were gone. I'm so glad the girls are out of school today. Jessica's a big help... and esp in times like these.

Home now..... boys are napping... we're all trying to rest.

1 comment:

Staci said...

That is a great doctor! I hope you are all feeling better soon.