Monday, March 09, 2009

Knocking on 3am

I'm awake. I haven't been awake the whole time but definitely off and on. My hubby is sick. He'd die if he knew I was posting this here. Around 7ish he started having diarrhea... its been non stop since then... seriously. He's been on the couch. I came down stairs to check on him and he's still running to the bathroom. I don't know what to do for him at this point. He's been drinking water... we're all out of gatorade. He's taken his max amount of imodium he's allowed. My poor hubby... please pray for him. I'm making him stay home again tomorrow for sure... even if he's diarrhea free he's going to feel like crap!!! Esp since he's alarm is due to go off in 1.5 hours!

say a prayer for my hubby. we had such an awesome day today with our kids and its ended like this... and our week is beginning like this! ugh!

I'm going back to bed... someone has to be alert to take care of everything tomorrow... I mean in a few hours!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm praying for your family! Hope all is well today!!!