Saturday, March 14, 2009

LOOOONG DAY!

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to win the mom of the year award now... cause its after 10:30pm and my kids just got in bed. We just got home! I left here around noon today... met a friend, got pedicures and had lunch. Then strolled through some stores. I later met up with my hubby and kids at my parents house to visit with my grandparents. My sister needed to run to the Amen Corner.... did that... came back to parents house and somehow the girls ended up back shopping while the men folk watched the kids. Getting everyone up and ready for church should be real interesting in the morning!!

BTW Belk is having an AMAZING sell! Several 75% off racks!!!

night night!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I need to go to Belk!

I do have to cook for the girls. On Wednesday and Friday and Saturday & Sunday nights. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday they eat in the cafeteria. I also have to do lunch and breakfast every day.

The sad part, the systems at work are locked. Meaning I can't view blogs. Including the recipe place blog. So that is sad. I need to print off some ideas today for my next work load!