Sunday, March 01, 2009

Cute Things

  • Last night Jacob walked up to Jeremiah and stuck out his hand. He shook his hand and said "Nice to meet you. I'm Jacob" It was the cutest thing ever!!!!
  • The boys are drinking gatorade. They're calling it alligatorade... very cute.
  • Jeremiah has gotten where everytime he gets up from the table after dinner he says "thanks mom"... how sweet!
  • I was giving Jeremiah kisses the other day while unbuckling his carseat. He grabbed my face and held my face up against his for a longer kiss... while making the "mmmmm" sound. Then all the sudden he stuck out his tongue! GROSS MIAH!! He thought it was funny.
loving my babies!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

where are the pictures?????

Staci said...

I'm glad the boys are doing so much better with the speech! I am so thankful you got me tuned into the programs our state offers to help!

I love that they call it alligatorade- that is too cute.

Chloe's slipped me the tongue too. Must be a toddler thing!

Eric said...

I can't wait for stories like these!