Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why should I feel guilty?

Do you ever have those conversations where you feel guilty b/c of something you have that the other person doesn't have? It can be anything but for me its always the same thing... my wonderful husband!

I hear women complain about their husbands and the things they do or don't do. When they ask me if my hubby is the same way I tell them about my wonderful hubby.

Yesterday I was in the hot tub at the gym and some lady made a comment about me going home after school and having to give the kids baths and get everyone ready for the next day and for bed. Well I was honest and told her that my hubby does the nighttime routine. He does by choice and no other reason. Its his time to bond with them. He baths them, dresses them, prays and reads to them. Its his night time thing. There was another girl in the hot tub that said her hubby doesn't do anything and she went on and on. I left the hot tub feeling guilty and this happens to me a lot. Do you know what I mean?

I have an amazing husband. I don't deserve him but God felt I did. I'm blessed and I know this.

Yes there are times when he doesn't live up to my expections and there's more times when I don't live up to his... i'm sure of! LOL We do things that get on each others nerves... we're not perfect. But I love my husband and I feel like I got the best husband ever!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Great post Nicole! Instead of walking away feeling guilty, put a little smile on your face, look up, give God a little wink, say "Thank You Jesus" and know you are Blessed!