Monday, February 23, 2009

Darcy Bug

I don't know if anyone elses child does this or not but Darcy goes through stages where she'll hang on to something 24/7.... ie bouncy ball or some sort of toy. She'll even sleep with it!!! For the last 2 weeks its been this little neon green bouncy ball. Let me tell you... Have you ever heard of the Princess and the Pea? LOL I don't know how many times I'd pull that thing out from under me in the middle of the night! I told you in my previous post about her going to South Alabama. Well she brought back a BUGEL!! Yes, she can blow it! I had to draw the line last night when she had that thing in the bed with us! She allowed me to put it on the nightstand but you better believe it when I say thats the first thing she asked about this morning when she woke up!

She's a nut!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Chloe never holds on to anymore than 12 hours. She may have her vw bug that is for barbie that she drags around all day, or her elephant that she loves so dearly, but thats about it. She will take a random thing to bed with her somenights, but some times its something she can't take to bed, Like balloons or a plate. LOL. Kids are too funny. Makes you wonder what they are really thinking!