Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tired and Frustrated

I've got a test tonight and a presentation on my paper to give also. I've got a Girls Night Out scheduled tomorrow night that I'm trying to prepare for but I'm frustrated b/c I don't know who's coming and who's not. I'm going to buy food after class tonight. I really didn't attend for it to be such a hassle but I guess its going to be. I really just wanted to invite a bunch of ladies that I knew needed a night out and some that I haven't seen in a while.

my boys are fighting taking a nap and I really need to study... and somehow fit time in to clean. My head hurts. I'm tired and my body is sore... which that part I don't really mind since its cause I worked out :)

I just got a call from a guy from school... he had some questions about the paper thats due tonight... he's just now starting it! So I guess things could be worse. But I made a promise to myself that I would give school 100%... like I tell the kids in class.... I'm here b/c I wanna be here not b/c my parents are making me go to college! I've got something to prove to myself and I'm going to succeed!

The last paragraph is already lifting my spirits up... better go study while the boys seem quiet! I'll be leaving early for school tonight! LOL

No comments: