Friday, February 06, 2009

TGIF

Too bad that means nothing to me today. My hubby worked late Monday and Wednesday night... I went to school Tuesday and Thursday... I'm going to Jessica's last game tonight and he's working tomorrow! So no hubby time this week! But I'm grateful for the overtime and I'm grateful that I'm in school.

Darcy hasn't gotten notes home back to back this week. Wednesday and Thursday she brought notes home from her teacher. Wednesday she was hopping like a frog during nap time. Yesterday she poured her juice box out all over her lunchable and made mush with her food. This is the FIRST time all year that her teacher has said anything negative about her behavior. In fact, she's always telling me what an angel she is at school. LOL

We're (with the help of grandparents) are sending Jessica to a HUGE basketball camp this summer in Atlanta. Its a major investment but one that will pay off big time. Its a week long intense camp thats backed by ESPN. She really loves basketball... maybe one day she'll have a scholarship somewhere! Who knows! Shoot for the stars!

The story we read in English this week was a little weird. It was called The Bridegroom. The story takes place in China and its about a good looking man marrying a not so desirable woman. They had made a pack... he was homosexual and needed a cover and she needed a husband and a home. He ends up getting busted at a 'mens club' that was raided. He went to a mental hospital for treatment but in then end homosexuality isn't a disease its a sexual preference. Anyways the story had some things I could have done without!

Psychology was alright. We're talking about drugs and the effects. Is it effects or affects??? I think its effects... who knows! lol Anyways you could definitely tell who the pot heads were by the way they argued about legallizing pot! hahaha

My boys have been very aggressive towards each other lately. Jacob is very quick to haul off and hit someone. Jeremiah likes to head butt! They're both very sweet to each other most of the time but man they can turn on each other very quickly! I need to do more stuff with them instead of letting them play freely. I think they get bored... I know they get bored.

Tomorrow the weather is going to be nice. I've gotta think of something fun to do with the kids. I'd take them to the zoo but I'm afraid to do that by myself. We have season passes... they expire at the end of May (i think).

No comments: