Friday, February 27, 2009

What a day!8

I knew today was going to be hectic b/c I knew what I had to do in a short time. There's not a lot I could have done during the day or else I would have had to redo it... ie clean :) I couldn't prepare some of the food b/c well I just couldn't!

Jessica came home sick around 8:45am throwing up. Matthew got stuck in traffic and didn't make it home till almost 5:30. The weather was going crazy and I was stressin!

The last time I hosted a party for Christa (back during the summer) we had a leftover hurricane come through that same day! I think I'm cursed! LOL

I'm not expecting many tonight b/c a few has already canceled due to the weather.

On a positive note... my house is clean, the kids are gone and I have tons of good food!!! LOL

2 comments:

native-nc said...

How'd it go??? I've been thinking of you all day long but didn't get a chance to call. Love ya!

dana said...

I would have loved to come.. the weather here was going to stop me though. Hope it went well.