Saturday, February 21, 2009

My weekend so far

Darcy went with Matthew's Dad and grandmother to south Alabama. She left last night and will be home Sunday sometime. Jessica didn't want to go. Its been kinda quiet without here. Different. I miss her :)

Matthew and I chased a mouse last night... oh what fun. We sat up traps before going to bed... so far nothing :( I really thought I'd have a mouse in every trap... or atleast get one! But nothing... nada thing!

I went to bed fairly early last night... Matthew had just drank a pot of coffee so he wasn't ready to go to bed. I was really looking forward to a darcy free bed for an entire night. It was nice! I thought I was going to sleep in but that didn't happen. I was up by 8:15am... which to some people that is sleeping in. But I would have liked to have slept until 9 or even 10am!!! whoa!

So far today Matthew has fixed the fridge, rigged the light and together we've been raking the yard. I'm on a break right now :) I've also made a quick run to the dollar store. Its my shopping fix.

Tonight we plan on grilling chicken and just relaxing with the family.

Tomorrow Matthew plays in the Praise & Worship band at church... first time.

Girls Night Out/Purse Party is Friday... are you coming???? Let me know!

No comments: