Sunday, February 01, 2009

Things I wanna Remember from this weekend

Jeremiah putting the kitty in the time out chair.
Jacob laughing.
The boys 'talking' to each other about what they're gonna do.
Matthew chasing the boys around the house.
Jeremiah growling at the cat.
Matthew playing cars with the boys.
Our first trip to Target with the boys.
Me hanging out with Jacob while everyone else goes to church.

My parents had the girls Friday night and most of the day and evening on Saturday. So it was just us with the boys. It was fun.

The girls went shopping with my mom and then to the boat show with my dad. Darcy got to go fishing in the fish pond set up at the boat show. Oh... my mom had promised Darcy she could pick out something at the store. She'd pick up something and carry it around for a while then trade it out for something else. Finally she picked up a tool set. My mom said "Darcy are you sure thats what you want?" and she said "Yes, so I can help my daddy work on things." cute cute cute!

Jessica finishes up her basketball season this week... but depending on how well they do they might end up in the playoffs. I'll keep you updated.

Jacob has been coughing and sneezing all morning. He really wanted to go to church this morning. He was very sad when everyone else left. But we've been snuggling on the couch.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Great Post. I love post like this. Captures everything all in one breath, knowing that you are super busy and yet still find time to blog the important things- I love it. Good Job Nicole. :-)