Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I just woke up from a nap... love sunday afternoon naps. They're the best! Matthew played the guitar this morning in church.... He did a great job. We came home and ate leftovers.

Last night we watched PS I love you... if you haven't seen this movie you NEED to watch it. It was great!!! I cried throughout the entire movie! The funny thing is... I didn't even want to watch it. I was tired and wasn't sure if I'd make it through the movie. I did and let me just say that this movie really got to me. I was sobbing. This movie is about one of my biggest fears. Go watch it!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I will try to get it. I don't know if I want a movie full of tears!!! I have my biggest fear, but I'm not sure if its the same as yours!!! LOL. Thanks for the movie idea. I'm always up for a good movie.