Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Party Time

I sent out an email to those I have email addresses for.... but if you didn't get one then please know that you are invited to my Girls Night Out on the 27th... Friday @ 6:30! Its a Thirty One Gifts party AKA Purse Party!!! I'll be taking outside orders up until the day of the party. Also you can go to the site and click on Shop Party and there you'll find my name. You can place your orders there. If you live out of town and you wanna order something I have no problem shipping the items to you. You'll have to pay for shipping :)

If you can't buy anything thats FINE just come and hang out with me :) We can eat and chat!!! Some of you I haven't seen in forever!!!

Let me know if you're coming!!!!! You can email me for directions mnjdbrock@yahoo.com

No comments: