Monday, February 02, 2009

random

i watched Juno friday night with my hubby. it brought back some bitter sweet emotions. it was a good movie.

i got my taxes done this morning. after that i ran to the store and bought a bunch of stuff that i always wanna buy but don't b/c its not a neccesity. example flavored coffee creamer(hubby), doritos(me) and several flavors of icecream (kids)

all the little ones seem to be coming down a cold.

theres a band playing in b'ham that i used to love... i wanna go but i'm a little to old for shows nowadays... ann beretta rocks!

i'm placing a big Mary Kay order at the end of the week... if you need something let me know!

i need to google lactose intolerate... i'm thinking i may have issues

my hubby is working really late tonight doing a side job

my psychology teacher never emailed my test grade... i guess he likes making me wait it out! mean mean mean

my heart has truly ached for other people lately

2 comments:

Staci said...

Yeah for Doritos and Ice Cream. Good Stuff. LOL

I'm excited about you placing an order!!! :-)

I liked the movie Juno. It really makes you "THINK" especially if you have never been in her shoes but you know someone that has.

Its good for your heart to ache... keeps things real... you know what I mean?

Staci said...

Oh and great job getting your taxes done! I hope you kept up with your MK for your taxes, having your own business really helps with taxes! I am almost ready to have mine done.... I'm waiting to see if I get a form from Payu2blog.