Friday, February 13, 2009

A God Moment

I'm only sharing this b/c I want people to get the point about obeying God not for a pat on the back.

Our Coach's wife owns a florist. She was at the game last night supporting her hubby. After the game I went and picked up a pizza and drove by the florist. I saw them inside working... Valentines is a BUSY day to say the least!

A little while later I was at home. I'd eaten and was about to go to bed when I felt God telling me to go to the florist. Of course I was thinking they'd think I was silly for showing up at nearly 10 o'clock... and I don't really know her that well. But I obeyed. I got there and told them God sent me. She, her hubby and her mother and sister were the only ones there. I did whatever they asked me to do and at 2:30am we finally wrapped things up. It felt good to be used by God.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I LOVE that!