Friday, February 27, 2009

My Test

I've been studying for my test for days. I was hoping to beat my last test score (90). I had typed out my own study guide based off of his study guide. I figured by typing it out it would be one more way that I'd be putting it in my brain. Long story short.... the test wasn't what I prepared for! I will be shocked if I make anything better than a "C" seriously! I was sick to my stomach throughout the test. It wasn't stuff that was on our handouts at all. I was the first one to finish. It wasn't long until I got into my car that some of my classmates started calling me asking me what I thought... I'm pretty sure everyone did really bad.



I wasn't one of the 3 chosen to present out papers... actually I didn't volunteer :) I will next week but I didn't want to be one of the first ones. I wanted to get a feel for what others did before I did mine. And apparently he's not being to critical on them b/c he graded the papers while the person was presenting them. The paper is worth 20% of our grade and the presentation is worth another 20%. One of the guys got 20% on his paper and 19% on his presentation... he read his paper... not good!

Well I've got to do some last minute stuff today to get ready for tonight. 'm really looking forward to hanging out with everyone. Please don't let the weather keep you from coming b/c I'll have a lot of food to eat :)

No comments: