Thursday, February 19, 2009

School Update

Its been a while since I've updated about school... so just incase you were dying to know... things are still great. I really enjoy my psychology class. I heard mixed reviews about this class and wasn't sure how I'd do but so far so good. I made a 90 on my last test. My paper is due Thursday and we also have a test that day too! I'll be fine! I talk a lot in both classes... my psychology teacher welcomes the interaction... my english teacher is funny... very old. she always ask us questions about what we think of the stories. So far there hasn't been too many that I like... one night she asked us a question and I answered it. She turned to the other side of the room and said quietly... "I guess she didn't like this story either." It was all I could do not to bust out laughing. We have shorts essay paragraphs each week to write in her class... so far I've done pretty good. I expect A's in both classes!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm so proud of you girl. Keep it up!