Thursday, February 05, 2009

OMG!!!

My daughter, DARCY, just came down the stairs holding a DEAD RAT (field mouse - whatever) She said it was sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a little story to back it up!
Matthew calls me at lunch time to ask me if I heard the commotion this morning. He tells me this long story about chasing the mouse around the house... the cat catching it... the mouse getting away... the cat catching the mouse again... Matthew late for work had to leave! Well his four year old daughter just brought the &*#^% thing downstairs!!!!!!!!

Yes I made her wash her hands a bezillion times and scrubbed them to death!

2 comments:

Eric said...

I know how you feel. If you remember a previous blog about a year ago from my blog titled "Stranger in my house!" There ended up being 3 of them. To be sure there is no more, purchase those sticky pads and put peanut butter right in the middle. You will know if you have anymore in the house because the will be stuck to the pad. (note: the sticky thing will instruct you to make a box shape out of it...DO NOT do this! It is better if it is just left flat. Yes, you will have to pick it up with the "live" mouse on it and discard it, but atleast you caught it!)

Staci said...

GROSS.... Did you tell Darcy it was dead?