Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm so tired of this crap!

seriously this HS drama stuff is making me crazy!!! So the story I'm getting from Jessica is there's a small group of girls 2 sometimes 3 that don't like her... One of them has had a crush on her bf for a while now. They talk about her and try to spread rumors. They go through her locker, hide her things and write on her stuff. They've stolen her pictures in her locker of her and her BF. They've hidden her purse. I could go on and on but you get the picture. I'm trying to give her good motherly advice but what I really want to do is just lay into those girls... or tell Jessica too! LOL Nothing else has seemed to work.

Jessica tells me all this crap but then makes me promise to not do anything... so I'll just vent here :)

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm getting a tiny taste of the crap with Jessalyn. I want to go after all the girls and boys that hurt her. Of course she is quick to get over things, but still.