Friday, June 01, 2007

doing better

i slept in Jessica's room downstairs last night. i was afraid to try and go up them. I had her bed all to myself. I slept with the shocky things on my back all night long. I woke up this morning and was surprised that I could actually get out of the bed without bursting into tears. I still have to be careful b/c I could be back in that horrible state with one wrong move.

hahaha... this is a good one... my parents were over here last night and everyone was concerned with how I'd function today with my back out. Jessica's home but she's pretty sick. Well after they left my dad called my grandmother and asked her to come help. when he got off the phone my mom told him that he might wanna check with me. He called me and said granny was coming over to help. I told him that I appreciated the offer but I think we'd be better off without her here. ya kinda have to be careful about granny with my dad.... we don't really have much of a relationship. she's got osteoporios (i can't spell who cares!) and she can't pick up my kids so i really didn't see that she'd be much help... instead she'd drive us all crazy! He was a little upset but I honestly don't see how he thought she'd be helpful.

well i can feel things tightening up so i'd better lay back down.

No comments: