Friday, June 29, 2007

HOME

Jessica made it back from the beach safe and sound! She had a great time and made lots of new friends. She even saw a few of my old ones from different churches. She came back TAN and not burnt... good job jessica! She's passed out on the couch right now... guess she's gotta make up for lost sleep. I think they left this morning around 4 am.

I'm making her request tonight for dinner... chicken fajitas. Tomorrow she's already requested spaghetti! LOL

We're undecided of our plans this weekend. Columbiana is having fireworks tonight and tomorrow night. I want to go to at least one night but I think tonight we might just rent some movies and chill. We thought about taking the kids to the Drive In (thanks Jamie) but we don't wanna press our luck with keeping them out late 2 nights in a row.

OH... yesterday afternoon a man came to our door offering to clean the carpet in one room of our house... no strings attached... so today he's coming to clean the carpet in the living room. I'm really excited to see how it turns out b/c its pretty bad. He works for Kirby Cleaning Systems so I'm sure he's going to try and sell us a vacuum cleaner but I can't afford something that cost over $2,000!!! LOL I'll just let him clean the carpet, give us his spill and tell him no thanks! Matthew will be home so don't worry about a strange man being in our house. And I made sure to ask him over and over again that there were no obligations or strings attached.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ratatoullie starts at the Drive-In tonight... Hank was going to check and see if they were going to be open on July 4th (Wednesday) and see if it would still be half price night! If so, I think we're gonna go back then! :)

dana said...

Those guys have a way of luring you into their tangled web. Don't fall for anything, they came a couple months ago and we almost fell for it, we even signed a paper and then called them back and said... NO THANKS. Just warning ya... be careful.