Thursday, June 07, 2007

My List

I made of list of things last night that I needed to take care of asap. Out of 16 things on that list I've already taken care of 6 of them today. Some of those things weren't easy getting accomplished but I did it. I love that feeling afterwards too.

We had to keep our home phone in order to keep our internet service through them.... which I thought my be the case. We don't have any other phone service provider down here and the only other internet providers are extremely high. So I dropped our phone plan to the lowest possible thing I could get. I am not able to dial long distance calls from my home phone but I have my cell phone for that.

We're supposed to go swimming this afternoon with some friends. I made the mistake of telling Darcy earlier so now she's walking around my computer room as I type this singing her own special song... here's what I've picked up on so far "wait wait wait till daddy gets home then we go swimming with luke and ian" its to the tune of row row row your boat. She's soooo funny. She makes up songs all the time. Some to the tune of others and some to their very own tune.

Some other funny things she says now are...
"gotta brush you teeth or they fall out" we've been trying to express the importance of brushing out teeth :)

"whats that smell" or "whats that stink" followed by "my breathe?" LOL or "you" or "my butt butt" LOL

well i've gotta run... we're supposed to leave tomorrow night to visit Aunt Helen in south alabama... and Jessica leaves on her trip with my mom to arkansas tomorrow as well.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Cute songs from Darcy Bug.
That will be a funny memory to share with her when she's older!