Tuesday, June 05, 2007

blah

thats how i feel right now. i've gone round and round with our phone company every month about crazy charges. they've disconnected our home phone and for once in my life i'm not trying to manipulate a situation but i'm telling you the god's honest truth when i say they are in the wrong. our dish and internet is through the same company... they've disconnected our dish but not the internet so i feel it will only be a matter of time before its gone too.

Matthew and I got cell phones tonight through cingular. We even got Jessica one too... strickly out of a need basis. I'm not going to post my phone number here but if you think you need it and you didn't get an email with our new numbers than please email me at mnjdbrock@yahoo.com.

Hopefully my internet will be up for a few days so I can let everyone know whats going on.

No comments: