Thursday, May 31, 2007

ARE KIDDING ME!?!

The boys just woke up. Jeremiah is much better - not 100% yet but on his way. Jacob is pretty sick. He is like Jeremiah was last wednesday - one of his sickiest times. Both of his eyes were matted shut which scared him. He's got a fever. I grabbed a washcloth to wipe his eyes with and the water is turned off! I could get a couple of drips out and I tried to clean his eyes with cold water... he didn't like it! After I got him calmed down I called city hall to find out what was going on. They've turned it off for an hour so they could do something... I let her have it!


i started this post this morning around 9:30 or so.... its 9:57pm and i've just gotten to a point where I can sit without crying. In the middle of writing the above paragraph I heard Jacob sneeze so I ran in there to wipe his nose and when I bent down to wipe it I felt something pull. I've been to the chiropractor already and have been told to go to bed! Thats a little hard to do with 4 kids! My wonderful sister in law came over right away (actually she was on her way already to just hang out) and she took care of all of us. I was and still am in a lot of pain. I was told to stay on my back all day and get up every 45 minutes and walk for about five minutes. No bending, sitting, pulling, lifting or basically anything for several days. my mom brought over her shocker thing and i've had it hooked up since around 6pm.

jessica came home this evening and she is really sick. i'm not sure how we're going to make it tomorrow but I know we will. please keep us in your prayers... there's absolutely no way that matthew can take off work and its really bothering him.

thats all i can type for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeeze Nicole, you guys are having a hard time!!!