Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Reason

The reason why people have kids close together in age is so they can keep each other occupied! I can't wait till the boys are more mobile... then I can stick them in the back yard with Darcy and they can play with each other!!!!

Jeremiah is walking all over the place but Jacob doesn't care for it to much. Jeremiah also makes the cutest face ever while walking (and sometimes just for the heck of it). He kinda reminds me of a bull dog... his bottom jaw sticks out really far and he shows his bottom teeth. Its really cute! I'll try and get a picture of it for ya.

Jessica's home... she had a great trip.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

You need to post a video of them walking on here.

I hope that they are finally getting well.

~Crystal~ said...

I think you should too!

Did Jessica take any pics of the tree house? I would love to see them.