Saturday, June 02, 2007

Productive Saturday

We haven't gotten around to shaving the boys head yet but hopefully we can still work that in.

I went to the local consignment shop to look for PJ's for the boys... I came home with a little tykes picnic table, a pair of shorts for Jessica and a jacket for Darcy = $20. No PJ's! Darcy loves her picnic table... its a big one with a place for an umbrella... guess we'll have to buy one. We have NO shade in our back yard during the middle of the day. We have 3 small tree's but they're not big enough just yet.

We've also carried FOUR loads of junk to the goodwill box down the road. Its all stuff left over from our garage sale.... shoes, dishes, clothes and all sorts of JUNK! We're trying to make room in the barn/garage for things the are supposed to be in there! LOL Matthew's putting up his workout thingy now... I was helping but I got hungry... I skipped lunch. I did sweep out the NASTY bathroom in the barn. Its looking better. We moved all the storage type stuff upstairs in the loft and we're going to use the bottom part for stuff we use often.

Well I'd better get back out there... not that I'm much help with my hurt back but if I'm not out there to give orders he might get lost!!

No comments: