Thursday, June 28, 2007

Freecycle

I think freecycle.org is a great thing but you know what really gets on my nerves about it... other than the people who give sob stories of why they need what they need... or the ones that want to know your business before they think you're worthy enough to have what they're giving away.... I get frustrated by people posting things in one area and they actually live no where near that area. For example, I'm a member of Chilton County Freecycle... this morning there's someone on there giving away a swing set and other yard toys... GREAT!!!!! So I email the person back to find out where I can pick them up and she lives in a whole nother county!!!!!!!!! I replied back and told her I was not able to drive that far but thanks anyways.

If you're gonna post something then you need to specify where you live b/c I just assumed since it was the chilton county list that they'd at least live in CHILTON COUNTY!

No comments: