Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Me and My Green Thumb

NOT!

So I have 4 ferns on my front porch. I try and water them everyday but sometimes I forget. They're huge and they hang over the sides... why don't they perk up or are they supposed to? I shook them today and a lot of dead leaves fell off. Am I supposed to 'prune' them or what? Please tell me what to do with my ferns!!

In other areas of the yard....
I have a magnolia tree but its weird. One day it has leaves and the next day it doesn't. It just keeps losing its leaves... no blooms. What's wrong with this tree???? I would say its dead but it can't be dead if it keeps making new leaves... right????

3 comments:

Staci said...

I have no advice for you. Sorry I kill everything I touch when it comes to plants, flowers & trees.

~Crystal~ said...

I've never really dealt with ferns, but any time I have a plant that I'm unsure of how to care for, I will look it up online. There are websites devoted to every kind of plant or tree. And most have places to e-mail an expert for advice. You should research them.

Jamie said...

I killed my fern too. But all of my sad little plants... well I guess they aren't really mine any more!... are dying because I can't water them enough right now with all the restrictions!