Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Walmart Trip

I took Darcy to walmart with tonight hoping to wear her out.... it didn't work. On the way there she was sucking her thumb... I thought she might fall asleep before we ever get there... she didn't. I left Matthew at home so he could have some alone time. I haven't taken Darcy to walmart much... I can probably count on one hand how many times. She did alright. We went quickly by things that might catch her eye and I tried to distract her... it worked. We did end up with a few items not on the list.... fruitloops, granola bars and a treat at the checkout line. She wanted me to hand her everything and let her drop it in the buggy. She sang the whole way through the store... 'We're going to the store' in the tune of Hi Hoe Merry Oh (??). She caught everyone's attention. No one was able to walk by without smiling :) Thats my girl!

We're home now and she's not sleepy!

No comments: