Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend Recap

Sometimes my weekend seems like a blurr... I'm having a hard time remembering what we did Friday night. OH WAIT.... I just remembered! LOL Friday after lunch I had the opportunity to earn some extra cash by helping my mom's office. I met them for lunch at the office... STIX (office treat) and then closed 2 loans. I really enjoyed getting out of the house and doing something so important. I love being a stay at home mom but sometimes I miss the professional world a tad bit. Friday night Matthew and I just hung out with the kids.

Saturday we had to be at Top of The River in Gadsden by 5pm. We gave everyone baths and then dropped off Darcy and the boys at his parents house. Matthew, Jessica and myself enjoyed a meal with my dad's side of the family. Afterwards we thought about dropping by City Stages to catch some of my old friends play but we decided against it for SEVERAL reasons. We ended up grabbing the littles ones (and Oscar) and coming home. Sunday we didn't make it to church b/c the boys eyes are still snotting green... which reminds me I need to call the doctor again today. I'm not sure if its still an eye infection or if its allergies... but whatever it is its lasted LONG enough! We did go to Matthew's parents house to eat lunch with his parents. Matthew racked up on Father's Day.... he got clothes... lots of em.... even some new boxers :)

Well Darcy's begging me to 'get outta puter room' so i'd better go!

No comments: