Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday... already?

I got used to Matthew being home by 3 and now he's back to working overtime and doesn't get home till 4pm. He's also working today too. I'm not sure how long the overtime will last. We can really use the money but I miss my hubby. It seems like we don't have enough time during the week as it is b/c we're feeding babies, bathing babies and putting them down for the night. By the time thats done then its matthew's turn to bath and get ready for the next day. It doesn't leave a lot of time for just the two of us. We need a mini vacation for just the two of us!

Today we had a list of things we needed to get done... that was before he found out he was working. It was mostly things that he would be doing and I'd be supervising but now I don't have my manpower.

I'll spend a good part of today getting Jessica ready for her week long beach trip with the church. Every night when I lay down I think of one more MUST have thing that I've gotta pack. I don't want to forget anything.... a week is a loooong time. Anything could happen!

Well I'd better get moving... I have a lot of little things I need to take care of. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Church is a possibility tomorrow.... whooo hoooo!

2 comments:

dana said...

I know how you feel, Aaron has been working for 15 days in a row, and it is rough on the kids and me (probably him too) but I miss him alot. But you are right, the money is nice, I just miss my hubby!!

~Crystal~ said...

I can send D over & you can pretend he's Matthew for awhile. Hahahaha Joking...Just joking
You aren't having enough time with yours & I'm overflowing in time with him.

I'm still in shock that Jessica is old enough to go to Beach Freak.