Sunday, June 10, 2007

Back

We went down to south alabama this weekend to visit some of matt's family. The kids all did great in the car... its about a 2 1/2 hour trip. We left Friday night and just got back about an hour ago. We went to visit matt's great aunt helen... turns out she's coming up tomorrow for a doctor's appointment! LOL But it was a nice trip and it gave us time to relax.

Jessica is Arkansas with my mom. She called me earlier to tell me about her treehouse. They're staying in a REAL treehouse. She's very excited. They'll be home Wednesday. They plan a trip every year for Jessica's birthday... with volleyball starting soon they had to go a little early.

I've got a lot to unpack so I guess I'd better go.

yep you called it alright. why wouldn't i get my feelings hurt? i guess i shouldn't have been so surprised.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Aunt Helen is the funny one right?

I had an Aunt Helen that passed away last year, and then I also have a Aunt Mary Helen but when you say her name it comes out "Aunt MerHelen" Good old southern name.

Glad the kids did good in the carseat.

What's that last sentance about? I'm confused!

dana said...

I am confused too on that last sentence.
I would love to stay in an actual tree house, that would be so cool to see.