Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bits & Pieces

I pruned my ferns last night... if thats what you call it.

I made Goose's appointment to have her spayed tomorrow. By law if you adopt an animal from the humane society you have to have them fixed or you'll be fined.

I stayed up extra late last night watching Fox News and CNN. I feel sorry for Paris Hilton... her parents created that mess (mess being her!). I just hope she can grow from all this drama and really turn her life around.

Darcy wore a diaper all day yesterday and refused to tee tee in the potty :( I'd even bought her a soft comfy seat cover to use. I'll try again today.

I talked to Jessica yesterday (2x). She's having fun. She said she wasn't sunburnt... something I was really worried about.

Her friend that went to Beach Freak... her grandfather passed away on Tuesday.

I had one of my 'episodes' the other day where I almost passed out... kinda freaky.

I bought the wild berry flavor of Fulfill and I hate it. I like the strawberry/kiwi better.

We tried to put Jessica's TV in her room but the place where you hook everything into the TV broke off inside of it. We don't have cable in there but it would give her a place to watch movies.

I have to send off our rebates on our cell phones. I keep forgetting.

I need to get on the ball with planning Jessica's b'day party. She made it very clear that she wanted her friends only... no family. I guess we'll having something seperate for family (aka old people as she said).

thats all folks!

No comments: