Saturday, May 19, 2007

I made some new friends... which is a good thing since my old ones have disappeared on me.

Its actually a family that goes to our 'old' church. Funny how when we decide to leave we meet a really awesome family and it almost makes us wanna stay. Anyways this family lives down the street from us. Its kinda funny how we met. I was trying to fix the son up with my sil... i think its working :) And in the meantime I've become friends with the whole family. Mom and Dad are in their late 40's maybe early 50's. Son is 24 and Daughter #1 is 21 and Daughter #2 is 10. They're an 'all natural' family which we find really interesting. We've been doing our research. We've already made some changes in our eating habits. (is that with one B or 2?) Yesterday I took Jessica and Darcy over there to visit their new goat. Darcy wasn't one bit shy. She got right inside of the goat house! She fed him out of her hand too! I was really impressed. We ended up staying for a few hours just chatting while the girls played. By the time we were ready to leave Jessica and Becca had come up with a plan. We fell for it and Jessica ended up spending the night :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm really glad jessica and becca are hanging out. it would be great for her to have a girlfriend so close. i'm also glad to have some veg-friendly voices in the family ;)