Friday, May 25, 2007

The Sick List

Matthew is suffering from a bad sinus infection that he went to the doctor for about 2 weeks ago. He's coughing up mucus. But he doesn't complain.

Me - I've been taking a strong antibiotic that the doctor gave Jessica the last time she was sick. It seems to be helping me. I'm coughing up mucus too! I also have gone through a roll of toilet paper with blowing my nose! My ears are still sore. Yesterday I felt horrible. I didn't want to move. My body was so sore. I think I ran a fever but the only thermometer we have is the one I use for the boys and its a rectum one.... not going there with me.

Jessica is home now. She's worried she's going to get sick but I've told her to wash her hands often. She's been a little congested over the last week but hopefully thats all just due to the weather.

Darcy is been a little snotty lately. No fevers and no eye junk. Just snot! She did tell me yesterday that if I gave her a popsicle it would make her feel better. LOL

Jeremiah is still really sick. He looks horrible. He's still running high fevers and we've been alternating motrin and tylenol every two hours with him (and Jacob). His eyes are yucky. He just lays in your arms and seems so helpless. its pitiful. Green snot pours out of his nose. He's the worst one out of the bunch.

Jacob woke up yesterday from his nap with the eye infection in one eye. Luckily the doctor gave me drops so that if anyone else got it I could share the drops. He ran a low fever yesterday. He doesn't seem to be as snotty as Jeremiah but who knows when that will change.

I hope we can all get over this soon. We're supposed to go to Ft. Walton next Thursday to visit Matt's family. There's also a HUGE pirate festival that we're taking Jessica to. We're looking forward to getting away.

No comments: