Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A few things

I canceled Jessica's doctor appointment about the sleep walking. I did some research online and its pretty common for girls at this age. And theres even a few things you can do to help her relax at night so she's not so active in her sleep.

Everyone seems fine today. No fevers. I'm very thankful.

Volleyball tryouts are next week... pray that Jessica makes it and that she actually gets to play the position she's been practicing for.... setter.

Some of you will not know what I'm talking about but others will.... guess who's old enough to go to Beach Freak with Kingwood's youth group? JESSICA! Can you believe it? It was that long ago that I was going to Beach Freak - too funny.

Jessica informed me that she didn't want any "OLD" people at her birthday party this year. No grandparents, aunts, uncles or any of my friends.... JUST her friends.

I love watching Deadliest Catch on the Discovery channel. It comes on tonight at 8pm. Its about the Alaskan crab fishing season.

2 comments:

Staci said...

We use to watch Deadliest Catch too, but now we only have the basic 20 channels and that's not one of them. Chris misses it too. Anytime he can he will watch it at someone elses house! ITs an awesome show.

And Jess being old enough for Beach Freak? WOW time sure does fly. That is unreal. I am like you- thinking that it wasn't that long ago that we were old enough! LOL.

I will pray that she makes the team! I know its a big deal!

I liked your update on the boys. I am so glad our kids are so close in age! Too bad we don't live closer together! I would love for Chloe to have play dates with Jacob & Jeremiah! It would be fun to watch them together now that they can all get around on their own.

~Crystal~ said...

That's scary that she's old enough for Beach Freak! Where has the time gone?