Sunday, May 06, 2007

IT BIT DARCY!

The nasty bug has made its way to our house. Darcy woke up about an hour ago and with no warning threw up all over the kitchen floor! I immediately put her in the tub to clean her up. I left her alone for just a minute when I hard a strange sound... I walked into the bathroom to find floaties... she's got diarreah. Those are all the symptons that everyone else I've known to have this virus had. Please pray for us. I don't know what I'll do if all my babies get this at once. I am not super woman!

I called the after hours care and the nurse said all we can do is give her gatorade, sprite and emetrol... she did not call in any prescriptions and yes, I asked.

gotta go lysol everything!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That's one of the nastiest viruses I have seen.Hailey had it for a week. The best thing I used was phenergan patches. No more suppositories in this house. Hope she gets better soon!!

Staci said...

Yeah its bad. I am sorry she was sick. Pray Pray Pray! I will be praying. Its a terrible thing to go through- but its short lived.