Monday, May 28, 2007

Our Memorial Day visit to the ER!

We were invited to my parents house for lupper. We waited for the boys to wake up to leave and thats when we realized Jacob was burning up. His temperature was at 103 and we had given him motrin before their nap. We decided to go ahead and go to my parents house. We gave him some tylenol and headed out (around 3pm). By the time we got to my parents house he was pretty much out of it. He just layed there motionless. At 5 we gave him some more motrin and at 5:45 his temperature had gone up to 104 so we headed off to the emergency room. We waited for about 30 minutes (I expected much longer) and then we were able to see the doctor. He gave Jacob a shot and sent him home with a prescription. We went back to my parents house to pick up the other little ones and headed home. I'm hoping this shot does the trick. Tomorrow I'm calling my doctor about Jeremiah... who's still not better but hasn't ran a high fever in a few days. This has got to come to an end! Darcy still has occasional fevers and her eyes are gooky. Jessica is now running a fever and complaining about her throat hurting.

matthew has to go back to work tomorrow... he's still not 100% yet and neither am I. Please pray for all of us. We really need to put this behind us!

No comments: