Tuesday, May 29, 2007

same ole crap

as i'm writing this post i'm totally drained. i was hoping that this morning Jacob would be much better since he had such a powerful shot yesterday in the ER. But when he finally woke up (around 10:30pm) he was running a fever of 102.7. I've had a horrible experience with the doctor's office this morning and finally after speaking personally with the doctor we have an appointment at 4:30 for all three little ones.
Jessica's nanna picked her up about 5 minutes ago... she's taking her to the doctor (jessica see's the same doctor as me and matthew - not the pediatrician). I'm hoping that he can figure out whats wrong with her so we can get this taken care of right away.
I had to call matthew home from work b/c I thought we'd be going right away to the doctor's office but instead he could have worked a normal day but I didn't know that when i called him home. i think he's frustrated with me... or maybe just the situation. i think his boss is frustrated with him. we're supposed to go to the beach this weekend but i'm pretty sure thats not going to happen.
matthew and I aren't 100% ourselves which makes it even harder to take care of the little ones. darcy has been pushing our buttons. the boys are extra whinny and jessica is really tired but she's still helping us as much as possible.
please pray that we have a good experience at the doctor's office. pray that they can tell us something more than just an ear infection and pink eye! I'm about to pull a denzel washington on some poor doctor's office... remember that movie where he took the doctor's hostage until they'd agree to help his son... well i'm almost there!

No comments: